Thursday, November 11, 2010

Frightening Experience

    Seven years ago, one day my parent and I woke up early in the morning. Then we took a bath and got dressed. Later on, my aunt and my cousin came to my house by their car. After that, we ate breakfast. We had special breakfast in this morning : blueberry pancake, bacon, hot chocolate. My mother made a special breakfast, before we began travel my parents and I feed our cats, we went to the sea by my aunt's car. All the way we ate the sweets and drank fruit juice. We traveled to the sea about 2 hours. When we arrived the sea, but the sea that we went had a lot of reefs. We bought snacks and seafood to eat. When we swam in the sea, suddenly a large piece of reef hit my cousin's feet. Her feet covered in blood. She pained but she could walk. For me, I touched a jelly-fish. I felt very itch. Later, we went to land. My aunt used a bandage for my cousin. My parents rubbed an ointment for me. In the afternoon, we spent some time at the Sports Center and playing badminton together. In the night, we had dinner in the Pattaya hotel that is a first-class hotel. When we rested in the room, we heard the noise. "Do you hear that noise?" I asked my cousin. "It might be a child screaming." Maybe he needs help." My father opened the door but something was wrong nobody in front of the room. We were very frightened, and we suddenly slept. In the morning, we traveled back home. I thought this trip was fun and frightening. I would not forget this trip.              

No comments:

Post a Comment