Sunday, November 21, 2010

The 2010 Asian Games


The 2010 Asian Games, also known as the XVI Asiad, is a multi-sport event in Guangzhou, China that began on 12 November and finishes on 27 November 2010.
Yesterday is Thai so happy. According to Thai players got 6 gold medals from Taekwondo, Sailing, Sepak Tatraw. Thailand is the sixth of ranking. I'm very surprised. Today, Thai team can pass the quarterfinal. I like to watch the sports of volleyball, Sepak Tatraw and Taekwondo. I think that all sports should train very hard both of physical and mental. I cheer for Thai team so loud and excited all the time. Thailand is developer than in the past such as volleyball women team is in the third of ranking in Asia. Tomorrow volleyball Thai team will compete with China team, too. I think that they cannot win since China team is the first of Asia. But I still cheer the volleyball Thai team though the result will lose. Fighting! Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment