Friday, November 19, 2010

Who is your inspiration?


Whenever you do a hard thing, what or who inspires you to achieve it. An Inspiration is in my mind all the time. It is something: moving my life forward, doing things better, and behaving in good ways. A part of the inspiration is from my father. It’s not from his sayings, but it’s from his behaviors. He is not talkative person, but I can understand why he behaved. Sometimes, teaching by doing may be better than only saying without showing. For example, clothing; he always suits himself tidy and proper when he goes out anywhere, politeness; he usually behaves politely to everyone, facing up; he never fears the bad things may occur, etc. I believe that a good practice is as my good example. There are many teaching hidden in his doing. Whenever I meet a bad experience which makes me feel sad, I always think of his way of life and pass the bad things with patience. Everything he did inspires me to move forward and to do my best. Whatever or whoever probably is your inspiration, it’s good to have it with your life. Also, you may be an inspiration for someone.

To have it is so good,it moves the life forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment