Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Graduate English II

   Graduate English II was a subject which I studied on Monday last term. I like this subject very much because there were many students studied with me; I felt fun when I studied it. The first day, I remembered it was 31 May 2010. My teacher ordered us to sit in pairs. I sat with a boy who was the same age 24 as I am, I liked him suddenly I saw him. His face is general, but I think he is lovely. His branch begins with M letter. Graduate English II was an easy subject. There was a student got 80 scores in the mid-term exam. She studies in MBA, her nickname is Tangkhwa. Moreover, I like it because I studied in the afternoon (Unlike other subject which I must study in the night although I am a normal section student). When I walked pass the 11112A, I usually think of when I studied this subject because it made me happy. I remembered every students’ face, but I didn’t remember all of their names.  

No comments:

Post a Comment