Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tsunami again!




Yesterday I heard the news about Tsunami in the Gulf of Thailand around Hua-Hin area. The news said that it has some rumor about Tsunami will be effected to Hua-Hin during this weekend. This news scared local people around there, no one go outside their houses. Hua-Hin is a famous beach resort which is 200 kilometers south of Bangkok. Hua-Hin is one of eight districts of Phachuab Khiri Khan province. It has many attractions such as Hua-Hin beach, Hua-Hin railway station, Night street market, Tao hill, Takiap hill, and Wang Klai Kang Won palace. I planed to take my mother on vacation. But I have to cancel that plan because Tsunami news including the weather is not so good for beach traveling. Eventually, we do not know exactly that the Tsunami will happen or not, but many disasters happen all around the world made me look out for safety first. I wish this news won't be true because I don't want to see any lose from Tsunami like in 2004 again.

1 comment:

  1. You ought to take part іn a conteѕt for one оf the highest
    qualіty sitеs on the internеt. I'm going to recommend this blog!
    Also see my page - French Bulldog Puppies

    ReplyDelete