Thursday, September 9, 2010

Influenza

I have a sore throat since last tuesday but I thought I have a sinus like usual so I were not worry. Time pass for weak and my symtom is not better; my symtom like the symtom when I had a Dengue hemorrhagic fever. So I decided to see a doctor last Saturday. I told the doctor that I want to check my blood that I scared to be a Dengue hemorrhagic fever because I have a fever for weak, headache, coughing alot. The doctor is an old woman and she is very genius. She told me that I think you have a symtom of Influenza so you should test your a Nasopharyngeal swab. The test was I have an Influenza type B that was not Influenza2009.
Influenza is an infectious disease cause by RNA viruses of the family Orthomyxoviridae (the influenza viruses), that affects birds and mammals. The most common symptoms of the disease are chills, fever, sore throat, muscle pains, severe headache, coughing, weakness/fatigue and general discomfort. Sore throat, fever and coughs are the most frequent symptoms.
I want to tell you guys about the difference symtom between Influenza and Dengue hemorrhagic fever is coughing. If you have Influenza, you will cough alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment