Sunday, August 22, 2010

No title...

One of my friends had a very very close male friend .Often ,we asked her why he was her close friend not her boyfeirnd .Replied as this :Because he appeared at the time I was long for friendship , but love was something out of my mind .Then ,our relationship was set up at that time and we had never thought of changing it . "Will you regret someday ? " interested we asked.
"I don't know ,but I feel good now."she shrugged . Really ,as the definition of Mr.Right ,my understanding is the person appears in the right time at the right place with the right characters and has the right to you . Then ,you can go for the right direction .Girls, if you are looking for your Mr.right, you could count the guys you've meet and think who is the person .Truely ,Mr.Right is someone you meet by chance .So, when you find him ,just grap it .

No comments:

Post a Comment