Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fair - weather friend or True friend


I am sure that everybody has a friend in life time but how we know that our friend is true friend or fair-weather friend. This question will disappear when the trouble comes into our life. True friend is willing to stand by your side but fair-weather friend is nowhere to be found. True friend could not judge by amount of friend, should have good quality. While I was in the U.S. , I had realized about the different between fair-weather friend and true friend. There were a few friends of mine who were from the same high school. They were with me when I got home sick. When I did have any job, they found some jobs for me. When I got sick, they bought me the medicine. In other hand, I have learn about fair-weather friend who wanted to get to know me because some benefits which she wished for. After she got what she want, she was disappeared.
If you have a good friend nearby you now, please do care for him or her. And you will have the endless love from your true friend.

Photo by: Dekdee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment