Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time goes fast

Unconsciously ,I found I was a last year student and I will graduate from my master degree, soon .So many times that I thought I still had time to handle but he passed me without giving me a warning .Where did he go ? Every day he flowed through the water washed my face , ran away when I was in a daze .Slipped out of my fingers when I wanted to catch .At last I found that he didn't want to stay with me ! This occurred in my brain and made me scared.
My mother told me if you raced with time, he would always stay with you .But how could I do that? I was a poor runner while he was always a winner. This reminded me a poet written by Julia Carney,

Little drops of water,
little grains of sand,
make the mighty ocean
and the beauteous land.
And the little moments,
humble though they may be,
make the mighty ages
of eternity.
Little deeds of kindness,
little words of love,
make our earth an Eden,
like the heaven above.
So our little errors
lead the soul away,
from the paths of virtue
into sin to stray.
Little seeds of mercy
sown by youthful hands,
grow to bless the nations
far in heathen lands.
Glory then for ever
be to God on high,
beautiful and loving,
to eternity.

Always we waste and regret ,always we decide and forget .And always we find nothing in our hand .It is you who make yourself trap in this situation .So ,anyway ,take care about small things ,no matter how small they are .And one day you will find you have got a large fortune as you save .

No comments:

Post a Comment