Monday, August 16, 2010

My mum is the super mum

My family are not rich. My father devorced with my mum when I graduated Bachelor degree and my mum earn less salary so I keep my own money to pay tuition fee for master degree. I keep so hard because I earn less salary too. I knew if my mum has a lot of money she will pay my tuition fee. She is the best person I knew and she is very kind to everyone. She has a good-heart; she always care of the other than herself. She takes care of dogs, fish or turtles; she doesn't care they are human or animals but she still do the best things for them like when my brother left his dog with my mum; she had a lot of things to do so she just fed the food but she forgot to gave it water. When my brother took it back; she remembered that she forgot to gave it water so she call my brother to give it water.
She take care of me better than anyone. She cook food, wash dishes, wash clothes and make me feel that I have someone to love me too at least she does. I knew I am not a good child and did bad to her. I always argue incessantly. I am too shy to say her "Mum, I love you." I don't want to tell her even I just want her to know that everythings she did for me I am very appreciate and one day I will requite to her soon. I wish she will be happiness, healthy, wealthy and get everything she want.

No comments:

Post a Comment