Monday, August 16, 2010

Perfectionist


The word "perfectionist" comes up immediately every time I finish seeing Christopher Nolan' s movies. I feel the word is certainly appropriate to him although I don't know him personally; I see his character in the movies he created. 'Memento', 'The Prestige', 'Batman Begins', 'The Dark knight' and 'Inception' are all his masterpieces which everyone praises a lot about their mysterious, complicated plots and their stunning climax in the end. He is not only the director of the movies but also the co-writer of those because he needs everything in his mind, about both scenes and dialogue, playing role in the movies. Every second I see his movies, I find a lot of details which he wanted audiences to know and those details have an effect on climax of the movies in the end. With details, audiences may not find any gap of plot at all; everything in movies is reasonable. His movies is often about humans' mind which is very complex and mysterious and he likes to create some conditions in movies in order to excite audiences about choices of characters in movies. It is not exaggeration if I say Nolan is the best teller ever and the most influential director of this age. Moreover, I will not miss any movie of Nolan from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment