Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Find my way

The most beautiful forest which I planed to go is not so far from here because I have set up my goal and now I am on the way to there. I have dreamed to reach that forest for many years and I also spend a lot of time to walk to my goal. As I am the one who is the same as everyone, I might bow down to drink in the river when I feel thirsty, I might climb up a tree to get some fruit when I feel hungry, I might curious about the strange animals on the way I walked pass, I might also want to take a further look at the beautiful flowers on the way, and I even want to take a rest when I feel tired. Time waits for no man, if I spend too much time to feed my satisfaction which is very normal to everyone’s eyes, but I might have less time to enjoy the most and best beautiful thing in the forest which I dreamed all the time. So I should have enough patience to make myself keep walking to the forest for a longer staying and enjoying at the most beautiful forest which is in my expectation.
In anther words, everything is up in the air in the future, what will happen? What will be? We have no ideas about our future! So here is a contradiction make me feel more difficult to make a decision. Keep on walking? Enjoy the view on the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment