Saturday, August 28, 2010

I love my Thai students!

How times flies, the third semester is coming to an end. Looking back to what I have done during this semester, I realized I spent less on my study which couldn’t fit with my expectation at the beginning of this semester. It’s was hard to say no when I saw 50 pairs of eyes which is eager to learn were looking at me. Finally, I reconsidered again and decided to give more time to my lovely students. What made me feel it worthy to do so is the time when my students hold the first prize on the stage and look at me with tears in their eyes, and the time my students said “Lao shi (teacher in Chinese language), don’t worry about your Thai study, we can help you to pick out your errors in Thai because you have taught us so much about Chinese, we also fell very happy to help your Thai…..” To be a teacher nothing is better than hearing this. I love my Thai students so much! They impress me all the time and encourage me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment