Thursday, August 26, 2010

friends.


Friends

Do you have friends?

I actually know everyone must have friend like me. I have many friends, but if you asked me “Do you have any best friend?” I proudly to present my friends not only one but also six girls.”

I am funny and look jokingly manner, this is the reasons that make me have many friends in primary school, secondary school, high-school, university and now I have friends in master degree class. In real life sometime I don’t to talk a lot, don’t want to joke. I am serious girl, termagant girl, hyperactive and sensitive. If someone knows this opposite side of me will they be friend with me? I have six girls who always understand my dark side and the same way I know their dark side.Now, when I have a difficult day and want to talk to someone. I have six person to talk. Someday, when I have suffer from someone. I have best friend to make me smile again.

2 comments: