Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mother’ health

When I was knew about the health result of mother. The doctor diagnosed that have a bit problem about her heart. I didn’t know what I should to do. I didn’t want to eat or to do everything. I didn’t know who I should to talk about.
Then I took my mother to the Ramathibodi hospital but on the way, my mother was been suddenly migraine. My mother was taken to the Payathai hospital. She must admit in this hospital twelve hours and then turned home. Four day later, I took my mother went to the hospital again but I decided to take her to Cholalongkorn hospital. The doctor dispensed some medicine my mother and advice my mother should to exercise and shouldn’t eat some food. She must see the doctor again three weeks for check her blood. The doctor was nice. I was loved she. She is a good doctor. She made me felt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment