Thursday, August 26, 2010

That is my collection.


Oh!! Who is that? A couple of weeks ago, my classmate posted her pen or pencil collection. Now, it is my turn to tell my collection story. I love to collect coins, stamps, especially postcards. Actually, I would like to attach me and my picture of postcards collection but that nice picture file has a virus, poor thing, so I attached this picture instead.

When I get a chance to travel, I will not miss to send a postcard back to me. The picture on that postcard is the place where I visited. Someone says “Am I silly? or That is interesting.” “Yes, yes, yes” said I. I think it is kind of a wonderful memory and it is less expensive souvenir for me. Many times I send it to my best friend too. Then I always ask her later “Did you get a postcard from me?” I am exciting but her voice sounds boring. Maybe I send it to her too much.

When I am unhappy or think of the old days, I will take a look through the picture and message on those postcards. It can help me relaxing. Sometime I am thinking of the next places to visit. And you know, when you go some place and you have no idea about a place to visit, you maybe go to a bookstore and ask someone there for a postcard shelf. You might see some place you want to visit on those postcards. This is my secret because an interesting place is always printed on those postcards and I try this way to get some idea too.

No comments:

Post a Comment