Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Think of my old friends

I don’t know what I thinking. All the time I think about my friends and think of when I was studied in Faculty of Education. I found a lot of pictures which I took with them. I would like to meet my friends for dinner or travel. I thought of when we went to Phukradung. It’s the best time for me. I have never forgotten it. I was happy all the time through those days had pass. I hope that one day we will travel in some place. I have something that I would like to tell them is I’m love everybody very much and will love like this forever. Thank you for every thing that they have done for me.

2 comments:

  1. Right, I went there two times. It is such a nice place for everyone. Espcially, when you go with your close friend or your love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, I went there two times. It is such a nice place for everyone. Espcially, when you go with your close friend or your love.

    ReplyDelete