Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Poor Student"

As I am a teacher, I always have a special attention on the behaviors of each student. I noticed that some excellent students have less closet friends as the ordinary students. The reason is the more achievements that the excellent students have done the more envious they will get from the ordinary students. That is why they have less closet friends as the others. I realized this problem because I have a new student move from the first class to class 8 for studying Chinese. She is good at Chinese language and she can play Chinese GuZheng very well. Without any doubt she became the top student and the focus of the new class because she was asked to attend the Chinese activities and give the performances of playing GuZheng at many times which makes many people to appreciate her extraordinary ability, and they also think she should be the one who has happiness because of her success. The truth is on the contrary, she doesn’t feel happy about what she has achieved at sometimes because she has to suffer from a group of classmates or friends’ envy and so called ignorance. So she told me that is very hard to find closet friends for her. She used to do everything by herself. I noticed the problem; I think I may take some kinds of action to help her as I am a teacher of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment