Monday, July 12, 2010

Do you believe in "Octopus"?

It's not an exaggeration that everyone following the world cup has to know Paul the octopus who makes 100 percent correct prediction of the results in World Cup successful. In fact, I hardly believe in any fortunetellers because the truth is more believable to me. If what fortuneteller tells me is contrary to what I see or impossible to happen, I'll turn my back on it. However, the octopus shocks me because it predicted correctly some match results which could not happen ; for example Germany lost Serbia and Argentina was defeated by Germany. Even in the final match, it predicted that Spain would own the world cup and that's, at last, totally true! So, I cannot refuse that I don't believe it; it's certainly good at predicting. If possible, I would like it to do me a favor; I will ask it for predicting Thailand's future which I think all Thai citizens want to know, too. If that can be possible, Thai people may know how to handle situation in the future.

1 comment:

  1. 7 times in a roll, Paul is so amazing. I quite believed his prediction.

    ReplyDelete