Friday, June 18, 2010

"Don't" Word and Life

Last month, I've got an forward e-mail from my friend that strikes my mind. The title of the e-mail was " "Don't" Word and life " which made me wonder about the text inside it. And I found these sentences:

Don't wait for a smile, to be nice.

Don't wait to be loved, to love.

Don't wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend.

Don't wait for the best job, to begin to work.

Don't wait to have a lot, to share a bit.

Don't wait for the fall, to remember the advice.

Don't wait for pair, to believe in prayer.

Don't wait to have time, to be able to serve.

Don't wait for anybody else pain, to ask for apologies.... neither separation to make it up.

Don't wait.......Because you don't know how long it will takes.

Most of time ,
all of these circumstances have been through the people around me. When they looked back to the things which had passed in their life and they would found what it said is true.
Nobody know when all these will happen with yourself so the day will come when you will realize it. As you have known yourself, please just do it on the right way and the right time.

1 comment:

  1. P Chalida,that's very kind of you to give me your comment as a native Thai. I really want to have someone's opinion about this case. Thank you very much. I will do as you suggested.

    ReplyDelete