Friday, June 18, 2010

Do it today before it's too late.

On Wednesday, I went to my uncle funeral at Wat Chonlapatan.
I have listened a sermon that makes me cry during I’m waiting for my parent and my cousin coming (they are on the way from Songkhla to BKK)
In a funeral today, monk gives a sermon on the topic about parent’s benefactor.
The monk said that
“everyone knows very well that parent is a benefactor.
Everyone knows very well the way to return the favors to their parent but many people did not do it immediately.
Some kids said they are no have time to take care their parent, they are not free to visit or call their parent
but why? When their parent dead they have time to visit their parent in a funeral that it's too late for visiting.
For those who still have a chance today. You should do it immediately.
Plan for visit your parent as you plan for shopping.
What’s your parent want to eat you should find for them as much as you can.
Where your parent wants to travel, you should take them there when you’re free.
Do it today you will not sad when your parent die.
Because It impossible to eat anything when they dead even you knock coffin. It’s worthless.

Don’t shy to show that how much you love your parent.
Hug them. Kiss them. Tell them everyday that you love them.
Call them everyday as same as you call your boyfriend.”

After the sermon, my parent arrived. I go to hold my parent immediately.
They quite surprise what happen with me why i'm cry. I just smile and say “คิดถึง” (I miss you).

Now I have done a good thing for my life and what about you!

Tix-SMTEB

No comments:

Post a Comment