Wednesday, September 9, 2009

English language by Andrewbiggs.

Good afternoon all,

This is the second blogs for today. I like English language but I think that I have to a lot of impove my basic english knowledge. So I am very try both translating and writing but it seem very bad(555). However, I have to try and try(Fight Fight...tell yourself). Ahh..two month ago, I have change TV show by Andrewbiggs called"Enlish minute" that on air Monday to Friday just before 8 p.m on channel 3. It is TV show to teach language new the way only 1 minute.
This TV show include to three gorgeous kids is Nong Thomas, Nong Bai-Ngern and Nong Jenna. I like this TV show because it have full-knowledge about English language suppose from real situation. It is make us not boring. What a pity! this TV show have to say goodbye after seven years on the air. but It make me learn about english language as well. Coming soon....

Post by Prapamas J.
(ten)

No comments:

Post a Comment