Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Save energy...Save earth!!!


Namassakarn LuangP' and Good afternoon my friend. Today, I have a good topic about save energy both in the office and home. I think that save energy is the most important to us. everybody is must help care our the world. It is many the ways to help save energy and save pullotion of the world but this is I recommend tips for save energy tell Ajarn and my friend as below:

- Turn off PC, monitors and printer when not in use. Don't use screen severs.

- Use public transportation whenever possible.

- Set your computer on "sleep mode" after 10 minute of non-use.

- Turn off the television when not in use and non-essential.

- Do not exceed the speed limit and maintaining steady speed when driving. If we reduce use energy consumption, we can power in the future forever. Do you think about save energy?

Post by Prapamas J.

(ninth)

No comments:

Post a Comment