Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My favorite singer


As I was a young boy, my favorite hobby was listening every styles of music that had not so many popular band at that time. The famous bands were Keereeboon (the name of bird), Fruity,Innocent,Sao Sao Sao and so on. Although Sao Sao Sao was so popular but almost of my friends that studied at primary school hate this band so much. Because we thought that Sao Sao Sao was Ki Ku A-no Ne and a little bit itchy bitchy in that periods. But I would love one of 3 singers that she still studied at Thammasart University in the faculty of Art along with her job as a singer. I changed my mind 10 years ago after she had her own album of Dok Mai Lhek (Iron Flower)because of the abilties both of her composition and emotion in her song are very impressed me so much. After that I feel good every time she presents on stage that made me spend my money every albums of her, her name is Amp.

No comments:

Post a Comment