Monday, August 10, 2009

What's happened in my life.


I have problem with my colleague again. This time is a woman. I don't know why she doesn't talk with me (since last month.) I don't, what happen. I don't know that I do the wrong things. I don't that I say anything wrong. Unexpectedly, she doesn't talk with me.

Last Friday, my brother (who sold mobile phone to me) said, I should to say sorry to her. I told him, why I must to do that in spite of I don't to do anything. He told me, something will be better. Really??? I don't want to believe because I try to say to her many time but she doesn't answer me. It makes me very waspish. I think, if I don't to talk with her, sometimes I maybe feel good than talk to her. But I decided to say sorry with her. She asked me, what did I do wrong, why I said sorry to her. Oh! I can't answer her because I didn't do anything. I don't know what's happened but I don't want the acts like these.

After two days, she send message to me. She tells me that she sorries. She thinks, I said something that make her feel bad but it isn't me. I didn't say anything. My best colleague number I says to me that she says the bad thing that makes her feel bad. Oh! my god. What's happen in the world?? I don't d0 anything but she adjudges me by doesn't say anything with me.

Now I think, I'm ok. about her. I think, I don't mind if she doesn't want to talk with me, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment