Monday, August 10, 2009

My impression

When the last my birthday I have recieved the gift and card from my friend. Within the card have greeting for me that I very impress for this. I would like to show the words in the card for you.
Our Endless Friendship
Happy birthday 29th year of age to my dearest friend Aj, hope all the good things be happened with you!
More than any word can explain our relation-ship, however, we're not close up by activity in a day, we can then think each other without any call and any meet.
Not much a true friend in my life who have a role and important enough to click by taste and life style but you're the one I have. Many stories I've shared with you had been proved your sincere and honest and I would say 'Thank you to be my real friend'.
Any obstacle or trouble cannot be destroy our friendship as long as we never disappeared when trouble arises...I know I have you and you know you have me always.
Not gift valued enough to represent all in mind and but I would have one for you to confirm we will always keep in touch and always keep our relation as before.
Have a lucky gloden year, friend!
Sometime, I don't need enything in my life, but I just have some friends that to beside with me and helpfulness. I think good enough for life.
Aj.

No comments:

Post a Comment