Monday, August 10, 2009

My Position IV


After I workd with TQPC (Total Quality Promotion Center)at SCG around 10 years, I transfered to get a new position of project manager at The Siam Cement Foundation. At there I was very happy to work like a social activist for children, homeless animal,old aged and so on. I was a representative of SCG Foundation to give a chance with money to other organization for making many project by our sponsor. They felt very happy when their project finished that made me feel happy too. Once I had been visited a small school on the top of Mae Sa Leang mountain at Mae Hong Son province. They got only 30,000 baht but they paid for many projects that made by student for student such as growing vegetable, planting rice in school's field, feeding chicken for eggs. Their students enjoyed with that project that they can do for their life in their future. They studied together with free lunch in everyday of their study untill they finished high school. That's all my special memory time for my career. I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment