Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shishangzhiyoumamahao - แม่เป็นคนที่ดีที่สุดในโลกนี้

On 11th of August 2009, my school has lots of activities because of Mother’s Day. For my duties I prepare the Queen Sirikit Exhibition and the competition for children for Mom’s Card both Chinese and English language. Moreover I practice children for the show of Chinese Song for their beloved mother. I proud of this showing so much because the Chinese teacher and me prepare this song for a month. After finish all of activities, I think I can learn about Chinese Language too. For my school I think my students are lucky to learn Chinese language from primary four to six because the policy of government. Nowadays Thai Government still support the foreign language. So I have a good opportunity to learn Chinese language also. At this occation I wonder the meaning of this song then I ask the Chinese teacher to translate this song to Thai. After that I translate from Thai to English. This is a nice song to sing for mom especially the children.

世上只有媽媽好 Shishangzhiyoumamahao

世上只有媽媽好 shàng zhǐ yǒu ma hǎo
(แม่เป็นคนที่ดีที่สุดในโลกนี้)
Mother is the most beloved one in the world.

有媽的孩子像個寶 yǒu hái xiàngbǎo
(เด็กที่มีแม่เหมือนกับมีสมบัติล้ำค่า)
Be with mother, you have the precious treasure.

投进妈妈的怀抱 tóu jìn ma huái bào
(การได้อยู่ในอ้อมอกของแม่)
With the warming hug.

幸福享不了xìng xiǎng liǎo
(เหมือนชีวิตมีสุขมิรู้จักจบสิ้น)
You have endless happiness in your life.

世上只有媽媽好shì shàng zhǐ yǒu ma hǎo
(แม่เป็นคนที่ดีที่สุดในโลกนี้)
Mother is the most beloved one in the world.

沒媽的孩子像根草méi ma hái xiàng gēn cǎo
(เด็กที่ไม่มีแม่เสมือนหญ้าที่แห้งแล้ง)
Without mother. children like the dry hay.

离开妈妈的怀抱 kāi ma huái bào
(การโผออกจากอ้อมอกแม่)
Leaping away from mother's hug,

幸福那裡找 xìng li zhǎo
(จะหาความสุขที่ไหนได้)
Where will you find the happiness.

On this occasion I will do many things for mom like every year. I will buy a nice garland and give her with my brother and sister. Then we will go out for dinner. That’s a great memory in my life. ^_^ Rattana - Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment