Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Present Position

Now I'm enjoy everyday with my present position as Services Development and Customer Relation Manager at HRD of SCG (Siam Cement Group). I wake up every morning and would like to come to my office for creating special activities for SCG employee such as seminar,special event and solving special problem that occure in HQ at Bangsue. My responsibility not only concern with customer relation and service developement but also include TQM, safety, suggestion and many complaints from SCG employee. It's make me alert and excite on every daytime because there are different problems from different departments for me to solve them. The time pass very fast in everyday so I have no time to relax but I still feel happy when I'm out of my office to study master degree at KMUTNB every evening because I meet a lovely friends and kindly professors. I'm very lucky to see them all in my life that I cann't forget them forever. That's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment