Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Condo


I bought my lovely condominium around 8 year ago since I decided to work with SCG (The Siam Cement Group) that lacated in Bangsue very very far from my house at Rangsit, Pathum Thani Province. I surveyed many many condo along Chao Praya River because I would love to spend my half life to live nearby lovely river. I started my survey from Tah Pra Chan near Thammasart University along river to Rama 7 bridge but there are a lot of traffic around that area so I decided to give up my dream to have a lovely condo nearby river and intend to bought one at Bang Sue. At that time I visited and nearly paid for some dawn, my friend suggested me to ahve dinner nearby Rama 5 bridge at Nontaburi Province. A long the road that I drove to the resturant were nice and not so crowded. I also passed KMUTNB and I founded the lovely condo near Rama 5 that I was very impressed at the first time I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment