Monday, August 24, 2009

HEADACHE!!


Last week I skipped classes of Arjarn.Noi and Arjarn.Sripen because of my strange symtom happened on my head. I got some headache til I can't stand and didn't feel better after take some medicine.

My mom said it is because I have used my brain too hard without relaxing. I told my mom I think so but I never feel any anxious, stress or serious about working or studying. My mom told me sometime we feel stress but we don't know ourselves. After talking with my mom, I try to think about what I have done in 1 day. I found this result. I get up at 6:30 I drive to work for 1 hour, I work for 4 hours then I have lunch for 30 mins, another 30 mins I do homework, after finish lunch brake I back to work again for 4 hours After that I drive home or KMUTNB for 1.30 hour. For school day I spend 2 or 3 hour in class then drive back home for 15 mins. Outside school day, I do some house work and a bit of homework. Every working day I go to bad around 22.30. All of these is so general for everyone, I think, because sleep 8 hours is enough, but when I look at my routine deeper, I found I have no brake for brain relaxing during all activities and I must work faster than normal so that I have time during work for doing some homework. This really makes my brain weak. Moreover I have to do house works, homework and take care of my baby at Saraburi on weekend. However, I am very happy with working studying and taking care of my baby so I don't feel the stress of my brain.

I think I'm OK with all of my activities and I won't change. It will be nothing if I do my activities as usual. But last two week was not usual because I was on diet! I ate less and exercised. I was hungry and tied so my body and my brain didn't have an energy enough for my routine activities. Today, I still on diet but not full program. I realize that our body need a time for adjust with the new thing and relax for a while at least 2 or 3 times per day. I don't think my classmate is weak like me, but I still want them to relax their brain sometimes. We both work and study, we use the brain double of other people use. Please be careful of our brain activities, I don't want anyone got an headache like me because it is really a great suffer.

Khun Mae N' Bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment