Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy Day


This day is a busy day for me because I have to call to almost twenty Rajabhat for follow up the response form. The first thing that I should to do is searching the telephone number of them. These things are easy for me because I have the internet. It's easy to find the telephone number. After I find them all, I start to call them. I call only four Rajabhat and I feel tired because the last line, I called to Suansunandha Rajabhat and a receiver said to me. "You must to dial other number, please call it again." I dial the other numer follow the receiver said. The two receiver said, "You should call other number." I said to her, "I called that number already." She says, "Ok. Wait a minute." Afterthat, she losts for a long time. Finally, she hang my call down. I feel very angry. So, I called to the first number again. She follow up the response form to me. I said to her, "Thank you, and I would like to comment the second line." She apologize to me.That's ok. This situation make me feel very bad, so I stop to call the others Rajabhat. I will do it, tomorrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment