Monday, August 24, 2009

You are what you watch!
“Movies can change people.” I heard it since I was a kid. It’s always on the general knowledge page in the newspaper. I didn’t believe them at that time. I though that movie is just something that helps you to relax. I very often watched movie when I had free time. My favorite kind of movie is thriller and action movie because it makes me excited all the time I watch it. Sometimes, it makes me fell that I want to be or act the same as the movie or someone in that movie. This is the risk of watching movies.
As I growing up, my attitude has changed little by little. I often heard the fact from the news. They asked the criminals who committed the crime and said that they had a motivation from the crime movies they’ve seen. Some movies show the way to commit the perfect crime. This is the danger from watching the movies. Especially to the kids who usually don’t have the judgment, movies can cause more risk of bad personality or behavior. Kids don’t know what is right or wrong. They just want something that excited them. So, the best way to help them to stay away from imitating the bad things from the movies is their parents who have to teach them to watch the movie with the judgment which can tell them what the criminal do in the movie is wrong and they shouldn’t do the same thing otherwise they’ll get the punishments.
by Watchara Yenprem

No comments:

Post a Comment