Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Think good for life

Namasakarn LuangP' and my friend,
Today, I have think good to you for apply in your daily.
I received from my friend to forward.
I would like to share think good for my friend the same.
It has eleven choice.You can choose think good.

1.Don't compare your life to other. because you don't know
that what their journey is all about.
2.Don't over do. Keep you limits.
3.Don't take yourself so seriously.
4.Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
5.Envy is a waste of time.You already have all you need.
6.Forget issues of the past.
7.Life is too short. Don't hate others.
8.No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
9.Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear
and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you
learn will last a lifetime.
10.Smile and laugh more.
11.You don't have to win every argument.
Agree to disagree.

This is think good and live happily.
Prapamasj

No comments:

Post a Comment