Tuesday, July 21, 2009

During back home

After finished class in Wednesday, I drove my car went back home. I had to pass The Kae-lai section. While I was stricken traffic jam at this section, I notice a man standing near there, his arm holding a mirror cleaning mop. His job is a windshield cleaner. I didn’t like man who work this job at sections because their mops are dirty so he can not wipe windshields clean (may be dirtier). This man came to my car; I shook my head to tell him I didn’t want his service, but he didn’t care me and started clean my windshield. I was angry why did he not go to the next car to find someone want him. I couldn’t do anything unless turned my face away. After cleaned my windshield finished, he walked and stopped at my door beside me. He didn’t walk anywhere so I must to give 5 baht to him, with my face not satisfied; he thanks me and walked to the car. I resented for his act forced me to give some money to him. No long I could pass the section; I was calm down. I realized man doesn’t want whoever criticizes him. I thought about a windshield cleaner. May be he had some reason that I don’t know why he do this job to get some money. His job, actually, is virtuous: it is better than he is a thief or a beggar. Sometime we don’t have many choices to select; but he selected to do something to change some money: not steal, not beg. I thought he was a good man. Next time, I will glad to give 5 baht for windshield cleaning.

Man not consists of what he has but what he is.
Nat ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment