Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I have new eyes... Part II


I had an appointment with my oculist on last Friday because after I had Lasik my eyes. This day was Follow up day. I and my mom went to the hospital at 9 am. My eyes were still bleary and my doctor called me and took my eyes for pictures. She shown my eyes to the moniter and said "There is something in your cornea. Today, I will give you some eyedrop and medicines to take and tomorrow if something in your cornea doesn't disappear, I will wash them." After she said, she took the other doctor to look my eyes at the moniter and said "We should wash her (my) cornea, tomorrow." Oh! No! I have a big problem. I have to teach the children at Baptist Student Center. Oh! How should I do? My doctor said to me "Ok, tomorrow you will see me at 10 am." I only answered "Yes." Oh! I will up to chopping block again, tomorrow.


On Satursay, I had 3 classes to teach. I had to cancle 2 classes and I almost missed 1 class at 3 pm. I came late because in the morning at 10, I saw everything was very clearly but my doctor said "Something in my cornea didn't decrease, I would to wash them at noon." At noon I waited again because there was a girl that had an operation before me. (She was a sister of the other doctor.) Around 1.30 pm. It was turn to me, a nurse dropped an anesthetic to me and took me to the operating table. The doctor and the nurses blocked my eyes again. They opened my cornea to wash and clean. After that the doctor put contact lens to my eyes. It was finished about 2.30 pm. My doctor said "Tomorrow, we have an appointment again for put the contact lens out around 10 am." Oh! I have to absent to teach, at Wat Arun, again! This week, I lost my money 700 Baht, Oh my God! "That's ok, I will come to see you tomorrow." I answered her.

No comments:

Post a Comment