Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank You

Today I read a book that one part said about the word “Thank you”. It was written by Vor Vatcharamethee. I like it so much. It persuades every one think positively that make us happy. It is important to get the side to our life, our mind will peaceful. If not, we will be serious or might be mad.

“Thank You”

Thank you for unknowledgeable that makes me know how to fight.
Thank you for poorness that makes me has the effort.
Thank you for failure that makes me skillful.
Thank you for stupidity that let me know the teacher named experience.
Thank you for mistake that makes me cleverer.
Thank you for comments that make me smarter.
Thank you for strong enemy that makes me knows I haven’t been a professional.
Thank you for sickness that makes me treats my health.
Thank you for distress that makes me knows what the happy is.
Thank you for passion that makes me wants to go to nirvana.
Thank you for death that makes the last screen of my life completely.

It is the way of the world. If you have good thinking, good things will come to you.
Have a nice time na ka.

Nat ^_^

1 comment: