Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Second Job


It was a miracle opportunity of me that Thai Airways International Co., Ltd looking for new instructor for ground safety at that time. This vaccant position made me happy so I decided to apply and passed the test of TOEIC with scores 690 but I failed in the step of interview. I feel so sad at the time I got a message from TG that I was a first runner up in this position. The lucky woman that win this position is a teacher assistant with master degree at Mahidol University. I was not happy with my unlucky opportunity around 2 weeks afterthat I got a message from TG again for health checking. And then I was one of a staff of TG in the position of instructor that I known later about the unlucky girl who have some symtom about heart. I worked there around 4 years untill I graduated master degree from Kasetsart University, major in industrial psychology but the miracle opportunity happened to me again. What happened to me? Please wait for next time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm counting how many years of your work experience so that I can know your age...hehehe

    Khun Mae Nong Bonus

    ReplyDelete