Saturday, July 4, 2009

Misunderstand

Hello..
How are you everybody!!!
Tomorrow I will go to seminar in upcountry and come back on Tuesday evening. I may get good things from this seminar, I hope ^0^... Anyway, let talk about journal entry number 5. I have some questions again to ask you. The question is Have you ever face the situation like someone misunderstant about yourself ? such as somebody think you are not a good person and he/she complain you or talk any negative think about you to others . If you meet the situaton like this, what would you do? Some of you may quite but some give some responses back. Either the answer is quite or make something back to that person, The true will be come out in one day.
I would like to share something to you. I have ever encounter a similar above situation when I was a student. At that time, I knew myself that I did not do the thing like they think/said but I could not explained anything. Then I kept quite and only smile. Can you guess how long did they know the true thing about me? 1 month?, 3 month? or 6 month? All those answers is not closely correct because It is quite shortly for my story. They know the true thing about me when 3 year passed. It seem too long, right?.... I would like to tell you, just an idea, that when you meet the situation like someone misunderstance about you, please do not discourage. One day the true will come out by itself. You are as you are (in a good way), that's it.

best wish,
Wish all of you have a good weekend na ka ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment