Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Working!


Today is Saturday but my working day. According to my company regulation, the last Saturday of every month is a working day. We normally take an annual leave but for this month, the monthly report meeting will be held on next Tuesday which I must present my face to my boss to show that I’m paying attention to the monthly report. How fake I am!....coz I’m doing homework behind the monthly report sheet!

Here is the 3rd company I’ve joined. My last 2 company has Saturday working 2 or 3 times a month but I never feel lazy to go working. Maybe, here is open for employee to take a leave easily so it is became my habit that I don’t want to work on Saturday and I also want to go back to see my baby which make me more and more lazy at work.

I tried to observe another colleagues then I found that their work performance also going down, they chat and relax sometimes, not so busy as another working day.

But someone still works hard!....and call me to her desk for consultation about the great activity that we are going to arrange on September. She is an assistance manager who my biggest boss has transferred from another department to help me on my project. She is so alert and reforms my project a lot. At first, I felt very unpleasant that it seemed she came to take my place and I must share the job performance with her but now I found it is OK…she has more experience than me, she can give me some advise and I can learn many thing from her which in the past, I had to learn right or wrong alone and decide everything by myself.

2 heads is better than 1 head…Now I agree with this statement!

Khun Mae N’Bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment