Sunday, July 26, 2009

English Break with Faculty of Applied Arts FM.93.25 MHz-K RADIO


Do you have ever listened English radio station by Faculty of Applied Arts-KMUT?
This radio station always on air from Monday to Saturday at 6.00 pm. – 9.00 pm. FM.93.25 MHz K RADIO by Kru Anny and Kru Cat. It appropiate for people who love to learn English by beautiful songs.,Tips How to…,etc.

This station play many nice songs for example; When you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating, I will survive by Gloria Gaynor, Way back into love by Hugh Grant. Dj.Kru Anny and Kru Cat are translate the meaning from sentence to sentence ( SL to TL) and explain the vocabularies.

Besides, that is interesting tips of living such as; How to be the perfect girlfriend / boyfriend ? (From Book : New Inside Out Pre-Intermediate ), Surviving if break up or Tips of How to get move on? (From Bangkok Post)

I heard this station first time from internet. I think it has beneficial information for us because the teachers explain the vocabularies by using the situation from many dialogues. I also learn about the process of writing about how to write the essay too. I can listening this station while I’m doing my housework. Moreover I can use some ideas from English Break station in my English Club at school for instance; recording student’s voice in some situations and open after lunch time.

For this station you can listen and understand the meaning of the songs and you can learn the tips how to .. that is benefit for us. At last I remember some proverb from K-RADIO
--Practice make perfect-- That is to say ; the key to achieving is usually practice a lot.

K-RADIO Website
:http://arts.kmutnb.ac.th/mainpage/index.phpoption=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=3
From : Rattana -Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment