Friday, July 24, 2009

Do the dream

When we talk about dreaming, we always think that is about the future. Most people can not achieve their dream because they think like that. I used to be one of those. Since I found that’s not true, I’ve been doing my best in each day without dreaming for anything. Later, I realized that we can dream in the present. It’s just like dreaming for what you expect to be in everyday. When you expect something, it means that you hope something to be happened. When you hope for something, it means you are dreaming for what you hope to come true.
For me, the biggest dream is to be happy in everyday. It looked simple to achieve but actually, it’s very hard to be happy in everyday. Each day, we will get a different problem such as some mistakes in our work, boring in the traffic, or even some arguments with your friends. Some people dream to have their own house, car, land, company, wife, kid and so on. For me, I just dream for being happy in every single day because being happy means we have everything already.
However, our dream will never come true if we are dreaming without doing. Dreaming is very easy. We can dream everything even dreaming for something that impossible. The important key is doing. We usually start with dreaming. Then, we try doing anything which can make that dream come true. For example, I dream to be happy in everyday. So, I have to change my attitude first by satisfying to what I am and what I get. Then, I try to be optimistic so that I can get rid of the negative things that make me feel unhappy. Today, I think I am not too far to reach this dream. It almost comes true. Therefore, I will never stop doing this dream no matter how hard it will actually be. From: Watchara Yenprem

No comments:

Post a Comment