Thursday, July 9, 2009

Penitence


I have something to admit. On holidays ( five days off. ) I didn't send any homeworks. I didn't forget to do because I always remind to my homeworks. I didn't do that because I left my all homeworks at my office ( all my homeworks in my computer at my office. ) I didn't bring them to my home because the last day that I worked in my office was ( the last ) Wednesday. ( Last ) Thursday, I went to see the ophthalmologist and ( last ) Friday, I went to Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani after that, I backed home immedately. In five days, I always consider to my homeworks. I would like to send it but I couldn't. Now, it's Thursday ( it' s opened dayto work. ) My computer was broken down. ( Oh ! My homeworks, I didn't send them again. ) My Microsoft Office was disappeared. I don't know that Arjarn Karn' s recieve that ( Draft 2.2. ) But I will send it again. And I promise, I will send all my homeworks within this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment