Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some of My Birthday’s Activities
People normally do some good things such as giving some food to the monks on their birthday. They believe that is the way to make them lucky and start another year of their live with doing the good things. My birthday is on June, 23rd which was a few weeks ago. On that day, I was very so busy that I was almost forgetting my birthday. I ran my life just like everyday. On my last year birthday, I did a lot of great things because it’s on holiday too. Anyway, on this year birthday, I think if I want to do some good things, why do I have to wait until my birthday has come. Actually, I can do it at anywhere and any time. So, next few day from my birthday, I went to the temple where located on the bank of the Chaopraya River in Pakkret, Nonthaburi province. I fed the fish with some breads and I made worship to the Buddha images in the temple for blessing. I also gave some money to the temple. After I did that, I was happy. I felt that I got some good things back from doing all those things. I thought that maybe this feeling is what they call the virtue which can make me feel happy.
I could feel that was such a true happy. I could say that from now on, I can those again not only on my birthday, but I can do it again whenever I want to. It can makes me feel more relax and ready for working. For the one who don’t know what are you going to do on your birthday yet, try to do some activities that I said. You will know that happiness isn’t what you get but it is what you do.
By Watchara Yenprem

No comments:

Post a Comment