Friday, July 10, 2009

My favorite magazine


CLEO is my favorite magazine that I bought every month. I very love to read it because usful for me. The magazine is guideline for update fashion such as dressing, beauty, make-up, hair styling etc. , not only update fashion but have many tip such as tip for saving money, tip for working, tip for married life etc. All in magazine have many content, even if many people said this magazine have many advertisement for selling but I think depend on each person. Someone think it is guideline for choose to buy something but someone think advertisement too much. For me it was helpful and I have this magazine for about 60 books. I started read this magazine when 5 years ago. At the first time, I borrow from my friend because I have not enough money for buy it. The price of magazine is 80 baht for first my buying and now the price up to 90 baht. Then I intrend to kept for my collection, so I always buy it until now. Although I had pregnancy and should read mother & baby magazine but I still read CLEO continue.
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment