Monday, July 27, 2009

Newcomer colleague

Firstly, I would like to tell you that I am in my leave to prepare for give to my baby. Therefore, my boss would be find employee to help my working. The company have many candidate but finally, I had new colleague. She is good looking and good characteristic. She younger than me 1 year. She worked at the office for about 2 weeks. Learning about products are important in working, so she must learn about products and marketing before go out to contact with customers. Sales representative have to own car but she have not the car and don't know when she get it. At this period, I and another colleagues lead she go out to contact with customers. My difficulty is driving, walking or to do something not easy like before prenancy. I tried to tolerate done everything same in the past but my body not active due to my belly is very big. I can not lead she go out in every place, so I just talk a little bit with her only. I pray to new colleague will be enjoy with her working and still work untill I will be back to work on November.
Aj.

No comments:

Post a Comment