Monday, July 27, 2009

The Seminar

I have ever tell you that I will talk about the seminar at Kao Yai and today I prompt to tell you some atmosphere at there. This seminar was provided by AIA (Duantong 8 unit). Many people not only AIA agent but other occupations were attended at this seminar. There is one activity I would like to talk about that is team management. The first day, all people were divided into 6 teams and each team was assigned to create a team cheer which include team’s slogan, team’s song. Moreover, we did we must do in team e such as eating time or doing the activity we had to do together and these were judged by committee. Everything we did it meant the score we got. As you know the more people the more stories then how we made it go on nicely. From this activity, I had learnt how to work in team, to be a leader, to be a follower and when I should play leader’s role or follower’s role. It is not only an activity but it like a situation which we may face in the real life. Could you guess that on three days since 5th to 7th how many hours I slept? The answer is 5 hours only. This is just one thing from many activities I received. From this seminar, I feel that my life is not same as before. Many things are changing especially in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment