Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Position I


At that time I worked with EGAT, my position was Medical Scientist. My responsibility concerned with health check such as lung function test, hearing ability test, eye test and also cencerned with environmental measurement such as dust measurement, noise measurement, lighting measurement. The last responsibility was training for all target worker who worked in the risk area. We trained our employee to gain more knowledge about the protection of their health from hazardous working condition. After I got the data from environmental measurement, I recommened the right method for improve the working area for better health of all employee but our organization cann't 100% correct it so we must motivate all employee to use some PPE (Personal Pretective Equipment). I always went to many provinces outside Bangkok for done my duty all year. I always happy when I can consult and convince many worker to change their behavior for caring themselve.

No comments:

Post a Comment