Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Position II

Instructor was the second position in my working life, it made me have enjoyable life as today. That position started at the time I worked with Thai Airways Inetrnational (TG). My responsibility concerned with the course of safety for new comer, ramp safety (Safety in the area that all of airplanes are landind and take off), first aids, dangerous goods regulation and so on. I always enjoyed to work there with ground staff who faced the risk in working area such as noise pollution, chemical hazard in ramp area and how to take care sick passenger who travel with wheel chair. I got many good knowledge and experience there together with the chance to travel around the world both on duty and on private jurney. I have been train the course of DGR (Dangerous Goods Regulation) in Switzerland by TG sponsorship. I prouded so much to be some part of TG satff at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment