Friday, July 31, 2009

I have new eyes... Part III


On Sunday, I waited my doctor again because she had an appointment with me at 10 am. but she came 11 am. Oh! my god, long time again. She looked at my eyes and said. "I think it was decease than yesterday, today I will put the contact lens out." And she did that. After that she told me "Dropped medicine continues untill it lost and see you again Tomorrow or Tuesday, what do you think?" I answered quickly "Tuesday, please!" My doctor said "Ok. Around 1 pm. for check your eyes, see you." It's finish already. I wait her about 1 hour but she checked me about 5 minutes. It wasn't fair but I couldn't anything.


On Tuesday at noon, it was a heavy rain but I have to go to see my doctor. That was ok. because I went there by BTS. I arrived there around 1 pm. but my doctor wasn't come yet. The nurse said "She has an operation, she will come around 2.30 pm." Oh! I waited her again. I waited her untill I hungry. I waited her untill I went to the toilet twice times. I waited her untill I read almost magazines that in the room. I waited her untill 3.45 pm. Finally, she came. Shw checked me around 5 minutes and said "everything that ok, I will have an appointment with you on Thursday again." After she said, she sent me to the nurse. The nurse said "On Thursday, can you see the doctor at 10 am?" My eyebrows had tie a bow. The nurse said "Busy? Around 2 pm. That's ok?" "Ok." I had to request a leave of absence my work again.


At 4.30 pm. on Wednesday, the nurse phoned me. "Could you change your appointment with the doctor from 2 pm. to be 11 am.?" "Ok!" I answered quickly because I'm glad to have not to request a leave of absence and I can do OT too. (because this Thursday, it hasn't class.)


On Thursday, I arrived at the hospital at 11.05 am. I was late for 5 minutes but that was ok. Because there were many patient. I waited untill 12.00 am. , the doctor called me and watched my eyes. She said "Everything's that ok! I think you should go to see me next two week." "Ok!" I answered.I think it's for a long time that I see a doctor but it's ok because I don't go to the hospital almost everyday again!

No comments:

Post a Comment